Monday, January 02, 2006

What do I want out of this year?

I want to
- be happy 24/7
- become stress-free or atleast a lot less stressed
- find my way
- except who I am
- like myself
- believe in myself
- learn to let loose, fully (that's for you Kris)
- get some sleep
- appreciate what I have
- laugh more
- learn to take constructive criticism
- heed good intended advice
- listen more
- stop putting my foot in my mouth
- stop pestering my smoking friends to quit although it comes from my HEART
- pay attention to the consequences of my actions before they happen and stop before it is too late
- be less grumpy
- like my husband more (you know that difference between like and love)
- continue to keep in touch with my far away friend
- continue with the photography
- become a better photographer
- learn how to clean (uh, maybe not - never said I was a maid)
- loose weight and get into better physical condition
- learn to play the guitar (will never happen)
- Oh, yes, be more positive (again for you Kris)
- get my eye sight checked - my arms aren't long enough (picture it!)
- continue to make a difference where I can
- and like everyone else - WIN THE LOTTERY AND BECOME STINKING RICH

No comments: