Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's MY FAULT

I am the most amazing person I know. I am personally and wholly responsible for everything that happens within the walls of my home. Isn't it wonderful to be that powerful! And my family is so amazingly kind and caring to believe that I am that powerful and that I am that capable. Ya gotta love their powers of belief!

I will attempt to share with you the extent of my powers -

This morning my 14 year heads out the door on his way to school. A short time later he storms back in the house shouting and yelling at me because he fell on some ice and that it was MY FAULT because I didn't put any salt on the ice. This is the same child who a few weeks ago also thought it was MY FAULT that he tripped over his pant legs. The same pant legs that I questioned him about just a day or so before, wondering if they were not just a tad too long. NO, he insisted that they were just the right length. The same child who insists that it is MY FAULT when he doesn't get his homework done on time. The same child who believes it is also MY FAULT when the printer won't work. This wonderful child credits me for just about everything that happens to him.

My other children think I am just as wonderful. My daughter couldn't find her tamagotchi this morning. MY FAULT. Also MY FAULT when she can't find her hat, I must have put it somewhere just to hide it from her. MY FAULT when she can't find just the right t-shirt.
My other son is just beginning to believe in me. He has always been a little more skeptical of my powers but he is catching on quickly. And my husband is the biggest believer of them all. It is MY FAULT when the house is a mess. It is MY FAULT when the children don't behave and on and on. Wonderful man!

I AM ALL POWERFUL, I CAN MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN!

No comments: