Friday, January 20, 2006

Ok, today was a much better day. I actually got some work done - committee work. I took on the job of doing the brochure for the 2006 session of one of my very favorite committees. I have been having a very hard time getting my head around any sort of computer work after my very understanding husband took a fit one night and threated to throw our computer out the back door because "all you ever do it sit at the computer!" @#$#@ DAH! because that is where I do most of my work. Some people just don't want or care to understand. He-man is the 'breadwinner' and I am the 'little woman' who is supposed to devote all her time and energy to looking after his family. NOT! Actually, that's not really his beef, atleast I don't think so, and if it is - where the fuck did he ever get that idea! I am no ones 'little woman', I am not now or never have I been someone who is going to be told what to do by my 'he-man'. Although, lately he has thrown in my face the fact that he works hard and brings home a bigger pay cheque than I do. Excuse me! But if he paid me, what I am worth, for the work I do just around the house I WOULD bring home the bigger pay cheque. Just wanted to clear that misconception up.

Anyway, had a good day, got some work done. Took the kids out for dessert with my best gal pal and her daughter. Made plans to go tubing tomorrow with same gal pal and our daughters to a birthday party for their friends.
"It's all good!" cleansing sigh

No comments: