Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Jann x2

I saw Jann Arden in concert for the 2nd time in as many weeks. How lucky!!!
As I was heading to work on Friday the announcer on the local radio station MyFM said there were two free tickets left for the coming Saturday night concert and that the 1oth caller to identify the song would win..."I Would Die For You", from the "Time For Mercy" CD (the yeah,yeah,yeah song that my son used to sing along to...mentioned in the previous post), was the song and I WON - twice, I have won Jann Arden tickets....could life be any better!
This time I cajoled Kris into going with me. We had a great time. Jann was fantastic, as usual.
I have wanted to see Jann in concert everytime she has come this way but have never gotten to see her.
Even with bacterial conjunctivitis I still enjoyed the show...which is getting much better now with the help of eye drops although I sometimes miss my eye. Kris and I made a great pair driving home, one with a bad driving leg and the other with bad eyes...between us we had 3 good legs and 3 good eyes, more than one driving really needs.

No comments: