Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daylight saving time.

It's 7:03 pm and it's still daylight. I love 'daylight saving time'!

It's been a great day. My husband took all 3 kids and headed to the camp with the snowmobiles and some friends. I have had the most relaxing day that I can remember having for a very long time. Kids were on March break last week, a week earlier than the Ontario break. They just about drove me crazy. Up until Friday it has been so blessed cold here that no one has wanted to go outside. The wind has been blowing and wind chill has been almost unbearable at times. So, it is about time we get some great weather. Today, along with the longer day we also got above 0C temperatures. What more could one ask for.

Spent some of the day doing volunteer work, the quiet was just what I needed to do some finalizing on two brochures I have been working towards deadline on. One is the Pontiac School of the Arts course brochure for 2007 and the other is the brochure for the 2nd. Annual Shawville Jamboree. The website still needs some information but it's coming.

Day is slowing fading into night with a wonderful sunset...hues of pink. It's 7:20 and I can still see light...love it! Blue Rodeo is playing on the radio, "Bulletproof". One of my favorite Canadian bands.

I also took time to today to take a drive in the countryside for some late winter photos. We didn't have much snow this year so I wanted to take the opportunity to grab some shots before it's all gone...the week is supposed to be quite warm so it won't last long.



Darkness is upon us!

It's all good!

No comments: