Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's written in the stars

My astrology for today, according to the Ottawa Citizen reads:
"A sudden change in a friendship or association will leave you surprised. Be willing to let some things go in order to make room for the new people, places and things."

Wow, which friend or association will be making such a change? What will I do about this? I can't just let this go. This has had me on pins and needles all day. Haven't heard from a particular friend, she usually calls at least once a day, maybe she is the one. What will I do? This will change my life in ways I am not prepared to deal with. What do I do? What do I do?

Honestly, do people really believe these things! Imagine if we let this sort of thing rule our lives. We would be the walked wounded, the forever paranoid.

OMG, which friend!

No comments: