Monday, March 20, 2006

Have a really great day!

... so few words but just knowing that someone cares enough to send them can brighten any day.

This morning began like any other. I was waiting for my alarm to go off although it didn't need to be set because I was awake watching the minutes tick by, in fact, I had been awake most of the night watching time pass. (Just a normal night as far as sleep goes.) Sarah crawled into my bed to say good morning, which is usually a great way to start the day. So after taking my shower, shouting at the boys countless times to get up and get ready for school I found a few minutes to myself so I took the time to check my emails. There among all the usual expected emails was a pleasantly unexpected one that simply said "Have a really great day!" I couldn't help but smile because it was exactly what I needed to complete my morning. Afterall, how many times have I been told that if you start your day by telling yourself it is going to be a good one then it will be. So far, it's been a good day and I smile everytime I think of those few well meaning words.

Have a really great day!

No comments: